ACS-X1 HD Reflex Sight – with Solar Cell
- Innovative red dot sight by Stimpex Special Devices
- Auto and manually adjustable brightness controls
- 47 different brightness settings, including three night vision and one super-bright;
- Compact, rounded, snag-free design eliminates tube effect and creates more rail space;
- Backed by the Stimpex Special Devices Lifetime Warranty
- Lockable turrets;
- Ultra quick releaseTM throw lever special designed for MIL-STD-1913 mounting rail.
- The device is equipped with an electronic module that performs all functions.
1377 mm2 objective lenses are parallax free and create wide field of view;
Can operate for over 3 years on single AA battery
Backed by the Stimpex Special Devices Lifetime Warranty
Ultra quick releaseTM throw lever special designed for MIL-STD-1913 mounting rail.
The device is equipped with an electronic module that performs all functions.
- Military grade 7075-T6 aluminum alloy housing is nearly indestructible and finished with a hard-coat Type III non-reflective anodized coating and ceramic Cerakote paint;
- Waterproof to 50 m and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging;
- Dual power supply with one photovoltaic battery and two AAA rechargeable battery;
- Solar cell battery runs sight during the day, gradually transitions to AAA battery as light fails;
- Multi-layer broadband anti-reflective lens coating for clarity;