SPECIAL TRUCK ASSEMBLY FOR TECHNICAL DECONTAMINATION
type STIMPEX ADT- 0113
The special truck assembly is intended for the total chemical, biological and radioactive decontamination of machinery, intervention teams, equipment, sensitive equipment and land during summer or winter after the occurrence of CBRN events / incidents, the use of weapons of mass destruction, or terrorist attacks with CBRN.
The special truck assembly is made of:
- Motor chassis MAN TGM 18.340 4×4 BB.
- Platform for container fastening and transport 20 fts.
- Special decontamination container comprising the CBRN technique decontamination system, which is the main component of the truck assembly, the modular system of decontamination personnel of intervention and sensitive technology, as well as other equipment that ensures the operation of the car.
- Self loading and unloading system of the special container type Haacon 1889.10.
- Federal Signal optical and acoustic signalling.
- Motorola TETRA communication equipment.
Main technical-tactical performances of the Technical Decontamination Station:
- Provides CBRN decontamination of 8-10 vehicles / hour.
- It ensures the provision of CBRN / pre-wash / rinse water decontamination solutions in hot water regime in the 50 – 100°C range or cold water for decontamination of the equipment (motor vehicles of all categories, materials, buildings etc.).
- It provides humid steam at 140 ° C and dry steam at 210 ° C for decontamination of sensitive equipment and technology.
- It provides injection and dosing of decontamination substances.
- It performs control of the status parameters of the decontamination solution (flow, temperature, pressure, concentration etc.).
- It allows the use of corrosive or chlorine-containing decontamination solutions.