• length: 5,304mm;
• width: 2,297 mm with mirrors, 1,904 mm without side mirrors
• height: 1,990 mm;
• transport capacity for 3 people (1 driver + 1 passenger on the right + 1 passenger behind the driver);
• maximum authorized load: 3200 kg;
• payload: 725 kg;
• cylindrical capacity: 1968 cm3;
• engine power: 75 kW (102 hp);
• fuel: diesel;
• gearbox: 5 + 1-speed mechanics;
• axle number: 2 (two), front-wheel drive
• pollution norm: EURO 6;
• color: white
Specs for the securities compartment :
• length: 1,200 mm;
• width: 1,200 mm (between wheel arches);
• height: 1,300 mm;
• hoard access door: height 1,200 mm and width 500 mm. The door is arranged in the front of the hoard, sliding and is on the right side.
• the floor is covered with rubber mat;
• the compartment is padded with washable material;
Specs for the personal compartment (driver’s cab and escort):
• the seats are provided with seat belts, in 3 points, for all passengers;
• 3 access doors:
– one on the left – for the driver;
– one on the right side for the attendant;
– one on the right side, sliding, for escort access;
• 2 side pull-out slots (left front door, right front door);
• the left front armored door (driver) has a central and mechanical lock with the key from the outside and the possibility of locking from the inside, and the opening of the door from the inside is done manually. The driver’s door is provided with a “flap” for accessing documents which also fulfills the role of a shooting range;
• the right front armored door (companion) has central locking and the possibility of locking from the inside, and the opening of the interior door is manual and the possibility of automatic unlocking by the driver;
• the right rear side door (for escort access) is sliding and armored, with central locking, electromagnet operated from the vehicle’s electronic control unit with the possibility of locking from the inside and the opening of the interior door will be manual and the possibility of automatic unlocking by the driver;
• emergency escape hatch, which contains a fan-vacuum cleaner in the driver’s and escort’s compartment. The hatch can also be used as a firing place.
• the personal compartment (driver’s cab and escort) is upholstered with washable material;
Vehicle safety specs:
• safety: right driver and passenger airbag;
• steering: servo-assisted with safety system steering column adjustable in depth and height;
• suspension :; The suspension system (springs, shock absorbers) are improved so that it can withstand travel under maximum permitted load conditions.
• braking system: power brake
front and rear disc brake system
anti-lock braking system (ABS)
anti-skid system (ASR)
electronic stability program (ESP),
emergency braking assistant
• the wheels have mounted a bulletproof system (RUNFLAT) that allows the running of at least 30 km in case of an event that would require the emergency leaving of this event;
• standard body modified, if necessary, only at the manufacturer and armored with the consent of the manufacturer;
To ensure traffic safety, the vehicle is provided with the following additional features:
• electric and heated exterior mirrors;
• air conditioning compartment for staff;
• the vehicle will have a radio with AUX jack, USB and Bluetooth connection, 2 speakers and steering wheel controls.
• legal security package: medical kit, 2 reflective triangles and fire extinguishers);
Armored Vehicle details:
Armored special vehicle for transporting valuables Volkswagen Transporter T6, FB3 / BR3 / RC3 was manufactured in order to comply with the conditions specified in Law 333/2003 on the protection of objectives, property, values and protection of persons, republished, with subsequent amendments and completions, of GD 301 / 2012 regarding the Methodological Norms for the application of Law no. 333/2003 on the protection of objectives, property, values and protection of persons, with subsequent amendments and completions, for the safe conduct of transport of valuables of the State Treasury, it is necessary to use armored vehicles to ensure resistance to firearms for protection personnel and the burglary resistance of the securities compartment.
The shielding of the driver’s cab and the escort room, including the vital parts of the vehicle, is made of RAMOR500 ballistic sheet manufactured by SSAB and composite material (Kevlar type Aramid fabric)
manufactured by Teijin Twaron with resistance to the action of firearms according to European standard EN 1522 – resistance class FB3 respectively to the following parts:
– vertical right / left walls;
– wall partition of securities compartment;
– the front part comprising the windscreen;
– dashboard control panel;
– engine pedal area;
– right / left front wheel counter-wings;
– front right / left doors;
– right side door for access to the escort area;
– the floor of the driver’s cab and the escort room;
– armor of the ceiling in the area of the driver’s cab.
The armor of the glass parts is made of anti-projectile, anti-splinter crystal, unbreakable according to European standard EN 1063 – resistance class BR3 painted by Crystal Company BV The windshield is one-piece, and on the left side of the personnel compartment is mounted an armored glass small size.
The value compartment is made of ballistic sheet metal and special anti-burglary materials – which together meet the RC 3 burglary resistance class and are fixed in the body according to the European standard SREN 1630: 2011 + A2: 2016.