The armored vehicle transports values through construction, endowment and operation, ensures the resistance to the action of firearms for the protection of the accompanying personnel and the burglary resistance of the securities compartment;
The value armored vehicle consists of two parts:
– driver compartment + attendants (cab);
– securities compartment (thesaurus);
The driver’s compartment + companions (cab) and the one intended for the transport of valuables (thesaurus) are 2 (two) separate compartments, with direct access between the 2 compartments through a door (thesaurus door).
The vehicle is registerd to R.A.R. for access on public roads in Romania.
Length – 5,267 mm
Width – 2,020 mm (measured without side mirrors)
Height – 2356 mm (without exhaust hatch)
Maximum authorized load: 3500 kg;
Payload: 600 kg
Transport capacity on seats: 4 people- row 1 = 1 + 1, row 2 = 2;
The driver’s cab + attendants will be provided with 3 access doors (one door on the left and 2 doors on the right).
The windshield and the side windows of the cabin are made out of multi-layer laminate, with carbonate poles, anti-projectile, anti-chip and unbreakable manufactured by Crystal Company BV from the Netherlands.
Their dimensions are identical to the dimensions of those normally mounted on the respective type of cabin.
Provides protection according to FB4 level (according to European standard EN 1522);
The shielding on the driver’s side and the valuables compartment is made out of:
-interior panels made of RAMOR500 ballistic sheet manufactured by SSAB.
-with Kevlar Aramid materials manufactured by Teijin Twaron Holland.
Both of which respect the FB4 protection level on the following parts:
– vertical walls right / left;
– wall compartment, this compartment is provided with 2 (two) side firing holes (on the left and right side) and at the top (roof), a cover (exhaust hatch)
measuring 0.5m x 0, 6m, which can also be used as a shooting range.
The personal compartment (side walls and ceiling) is upholstered with washable material.
Value compartment (thesaurus) is built as follows:
• Height – 1550 mm
• Length – 1400 mm
• Width – 1300 mm measured between the wheel arches.
• an access door with dimensions – height 1400 mm and width 1000 mm
The door is arranged in front of the hoard, sliding, will be mounted 0.5 m from the right side.
The door of the securities compartment (thesaurus) is provided with 2 (two) mechanical locks (yale type) with key and the possibility of locking the door from the inside (electric), they will also have a system installed to allow the door to be sealed.
The floor of the treasure is flat, covered with a rubber mat.
Engine and ancillary installations:
Pollution norm: Euro 6;
Fuel type: diesel;
Power: 105 kW (143 hp);
Cylindrical capacity: 2143 cm3
Front airbag for driver + passenger;
The seats will be fitted with seat belts.
6-speed ECO GEAR mechanical gearbox;
Number of axles: 2 (two).
Power steering with steering column safety system, axially and vertically adjustable steering wheel;
(springs, shock absorbers) is improved so that it can withstand the tonnage (own weight) of the vehicle.
Front and rear disc brake system;
Anti-lock braking system (ABS);
Traction control system or ASR anti-skid system;
ESP stability control system;
BAS brake assist system;
Electronic distribution of EBD shielding forces
The wheels (including the spare wheel) are of the RUN FLAT type that will allow the running of at least 30 km, in case of an event that would require the emergency leaving the place of an incident.
Each vehicle is accompanied by a certificate of the level of armor, issued by ICECON – Certified RENAR certified authority, recognized as National Accreditation Body by Government Ordinance 23/2009 with certificate number PR049 to determine the level of armor.
Shield compartment (cab) driver and companions:
– the front part comprising the windshield;
– dashboard control panel;
– pedal area;
– right / left front wheel counter-wings;
– right / left front doors;
– right side door for access to the escort area;
The ceiling and floor shielding in the area of the driver’s cab and companions is done with FB4 level ballistic sheet
Value compartment (thesaurus):
The burglar-resistant value compartment level RC3 according to EN 1433-1, and is made of special anti-burglary sheet.
The glass parts
They provide protection according to the protection level BR4 (according to the European standard EN 1063)
All glass parts are made of anti-projectile, anti-splinter, unbreakable crystal;
The windshield is in one piece, mounted on a support made of ballistic sheet;
A small armored window is mounted on the left side of the driver’s compartment + attendants (cab).
Additional equipment mounted on the value transport machine:
– electric and heated exterior mirrors;
– driver’s cab air conditioning;
– burglar alarm system on all doors of the vehicle (with the possibility of coupling when necessary, only on the doors of the value compartment, signaling optically and acoustically the opening of this door);
– audible warning system – high power siren system with automatic or manual control
– ceiling vacuum cleaner;
– emergency hatch in case of emergency;
– system for communication with the outside;
– lighting the three areas with ceiling lights (12 V);
– the electronic control panel, which manages the closing / opening / blocking of the doors, manages the panic button;
– right side door opening system with electric impulse;
– document passage passage, with manual or electric opening;
– all doors are equipped with a manually operated safety locking system;
– 2 (two) support handles located in different places inside;
– body paint: white;
– fire extinguishers suitable for the type and capacity of the car’s treasure compartment;
-legal security package (medical kit, reflective triangle and fire extinguisher)